Mental health is specific to each of us; it does not discriminate and can affect anyone at any time in their lives. The good news is that you do not have to suffer from a mental health issue. We can give professional mental health therapy at aDoctor24/7; the first and most crucial step is to seek help and support.
It’s natural for everyone to go through emotions like worry, sadness, sorrow, or other challenging feelings from time to time. However, for most people, these emotions are merely temporary and quick without producing any long-term issues. However, for some people, negative sentiments can worsen with time, leading to mental health issues including depression, anxiety, and stress.
ASSISTANCE AND TREATMENT FOR MENTAL HEALTH AT aDoctor24/7
aDoctor24/7 team includes leading psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, and other mental health professionals. Many of our experts have been published as experts in mental health treatment.
aDoctor24/7’s mental health treatment is flexible and personalized. This means you’ll get the greatest treatment possible, with the best chance of success. We provide the following services:
- 1:1 psychotherapy — this is one-on-one therapy between you and an experienced mental health care professional.
- Outpatient treatment — During outpatient treatment, you’ll visit one of our locations once a week to receive therapy for your mental health problem.
- Inpatient (residential) treatment — If you come to us for inpatient treatment, you will be kept in one of our mental health hospitals for a set period of time. You’ll get round-the-clock care and specialized therapy for your mental health issues while you’re with us.
- Group therapy – group therapy is done with a group of patients who are dealing with similar issues or have the same mental health condition as you.
- Online treatment – You will communicate with your therapist through video call over the internet, allowing you to receive market-leading online counseling help from the comfort of your own home.
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT) – examines how our interpersonal connections may be affecting your mental health.
- Emotion focused therapy (EFT) – EFT is a type of treatment that focuses on your emotions and helps you better manage them in order to improve your mental health.
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT) — CAT teaches you new ways to cope by helping you understand how prior life events may have related to your current mental health issues.
- Compassion focused therapy (CFT) — If you’re self-critical or have low self-esteem, CFT can help. It encourages you to treat yourself with kindness and compassion in order to improve your mental health.
For more information on the inpatient and outpatient mental health therapy that we provide at aDoctor24/7, visit our treatment types page to learn more about the therapies we provide at aDoctor24/7.
aDoctor24/7 house calls service put patients at the center of healthcare.